Flexible Travel Insurance
Cover for 2021 & 2022 Holidays
Whether you're planning a holiday for later this year, or 2022, we understand that things can change at short notice.
That's why we are flexible.
If you need to change the dates or destination of your trip due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we can move your single trip insurance to match, with no admin charge*.
All of our policies include Emergency Medical Expenses and Repatriation (bringing you home) if you contract COVID-19 abroad, as well as Cancellation if you, or anyone insured on the policy, test positive for COVID-19 before you travel.
*The new dates must be within 20 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period, to a different destination or more than 12 months from the original issue date, there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.
Making travel insurance easy
Buying travel insurance is easy with insurewithease.com. We provide a full range of travel insurance policies for families, couples and individual holiday makers.
- Choose from 3 levels of travel insurance cover to suit your budget
- Great deals for families and couples on the same travel insurance policy
Travel insurance - cover & benefits
- Medical expenses and repatriation up to £10 million
- 24 hour worldwide emergency medical assistance
- Cancellation cover up to £7,500 (Platinum Cover)
- Baggage and personal possessions up to £2,500 (Platinum Cover)
- Scheduled airline failure included as standard on all policies
Travel Insurance for UK Residents
Insurewithease.com provides single trip and annual travel insurance for UK residents travelling all over the world.
You must have been resident in the UK for no less than 6 months, have a permanent UK address and be registered with a UK GP.
We can offer individual, couple, family and group travel insurance policies.
Please note. Our travel insurance will not provide cover if you are travelling against UK Government advice. Please check the latest advice before you travel. https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice