Coronavirus Travel Insurance - Covid-19 Cover
All travel insurance policies from insurewithease.com include Emergency Medical Expenses and Repatriation (bringing you home) if you contract COVID-19 abroad, as well as Cancellation if you, or anyone insured on the policy, test positive for COVID-19 before you travel.
We can provide cover to countries on the amber and green lists, so long as the Foreign, Commonwealth & Developement Office (FCDO) is not advising against all, or all but essential travel.
Please check the latest advice before you travel. www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
Coronavirus/Covid-19 travel insurance - What is covered?
Emergency Medical Expenses Abroad
If you contract COVID-19 whilst you are abroad and require emergency medical treatment, the cost of that treatment is covered up to £10 million per person, so long as you have not travelled against FCDO advice.
Our 24 hour Emergency Assistance team will be on hand to support you and liaise with the local hospital about your treatment plan.
Our travel insurance policies also provide cover for repatriation (bringing you home) when it is medically necessary. Our Emergency Assistance Team will liaise with you and your treating doctor(s) to put in place suitable repatriation plans to get you home as soon as it is medically safe to do so.
All new policies also include Cancellation cover if you or anyone insured on the policy contracts COVID-19 within 14 days of your departure date. (This includes a positive pre-travel test).
Overseas Return Quarantine Cover (optional)
Our Overseas Return Quarantine option provides additional travel insurance cover if you are denied boarding on your return journey due to having or being suspected of having COVID-19.
Overseas Return Quarantine can be added to any of our annual or single trip travel insurance policies.
Our policies will not provide any cover if:
- You are breaking regional or national lock down laws.
- You travel to a destination where the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) is advising against all, or all but essential travel.
- You travel to a destination which is on the government’s red list.
Our policies do not provide cover for:
- Cancellation caused by a change to; FCDO travel advice, a country’s traffic light classification, or the rules on international travel, due to COVID-19 or any other pandemic.
- Cancellation if your travel provider cancels or postpones your trip.
- Cancellation if you have to self-isolated due to COVID-19
- Denied entry to the country or territory you are travelling to.
- Having to quarantine or isolate when you return to the UK (this includes hotel quarantine costs).
- Having to purchase Covid-19 tests.
There is no cover under any other section of the policy for anything caused by or relating to Covid-19/Coronavirus/SARs-COV-2, any mutation of Covid-19/Coronavirus/SARs-COV-2 or any pandemic or fear or threat of any of the above.
Flexible travel insurance - Covering 2021 & 2022 holidays
Whether you're planning a holiday for later this year or 2022, we understand that things can change at short notice. That's why we are flexible.
If you need to change the dates or destination of your trip due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we can move your single trip insurance to match, with no admin charge*.
*The new dates must be within 20 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period, to a different destination or more than 12 months from the original issue date, there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.
Making travel insurance easy
Buying travel insurance is easy with insurewithease.com. We provide a full range of travel insurance policies for families, couples and individual holiday makers.
- Choose from 3 levels of travel insurance cover to suit your budget
- Great deals for families and couples on the same travel insurance policy
Travel insurance - cover & benefits
- Medical expenses and repatriation up to £10 million
- 24 hour worldwide emergency medical assistance
- Cancellation cover up to £7,500 (Platinum Cover)
- Baggage and personal possessions up to £2,500 (Platinum Cover)
- Scheduled airline failure included as standard on all policies
Travel insurance for UK Residents
Insurewithease.com provides single trip and annual travel insurance for UK residents travelling all over the world.
You must have been resident in the UK for no less than 6 months, have a permanent UK address and be registered with a UK GP.
We can offer individual, couple, family and group travel insurance policies.
Please note. Our travel insurance will not provide cover if you are travelling against UK Government advice. Please check the latest advice before you travel. https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice